Monday 18 September 2017

Since my last post, I have been either running on the treadmill or going to the gym

Last week I did boxing one night and Muay thai 2 nights and the second night i did an hour of drills, then an hour of sparring which i wasnt ready for because I didnt have the gear i needed, like a mouth guard, cup, and shin pads. So i got pretty mangled.

I have all that gear now in my gym bag so im ready for next time.

And two days i didnt go to the gym during the week i ran on the treadmill. One day i did 5 minutes with the weighted vest and it really burned the hell out of my legs.

My goal is to lose a good 20 pounds at least, in 4 months so i can start to do some in house fights.

Its good to have goals, and once you accomplish ones you have, make some more.

I have been able to finish school, get a career, and do some travel. So now i want to work towards these new ones for now.

I still need to eat better. I am doing somewhat better, but not always. Sometimes ill still crave a slice or two of pizza , or some chips or pop.... those are hard to fight still.... Im trying to replace pop with flavoured carbonated water and trying to get tortilla chips instead of regular chips , and pizza i still fall for ...... I love pizza.



Music video for the day.... Bebe Rexha.... shes great.


No comments:

Post a Comment