Tuesday 10 January 2017


2017
Well the holidays are over and its back to school for my final semester of Computer Programming and its back to the gym. Today was my first day of classes and I also used the gym at school. I just did some biceps, tris and shoulders today.

I took a pre workout to help with energy levels because over the holidays my sleep pattern got so messed up that I was staying up until 5 am then sleeping until 4 pm or so... Though I got it more or less under control in the last week I still feel a bit out of it. Plus I have been sick since Christmas. I still have a cough and my head still hurts a bit so I'm not 100 percent just yet.

The bad thing about using a pre-workout is that they tend to make you have to go to the bathroom. So I did my workout, then went and got a some food at the caf, then went to my car to leave my gym bag and get my laptop for upcoming classes, but it hit me and I had to get to a bathroom....

Luckily I'm like George Castanza when it comes to washrooms at school and I know the cleanest ones with the best handicap stalls. So after a long break from any physical activity and sitting around, sleeping and eating like a tub of lard, the weights felt good. I'm still shakey a bit because my muscles aren't used to it.

As for school, this is my final semester, unless something goes horribly wrong and I mess something up, but I wont. I have 5 classes this semester. Mobile Development, where we learn how to make apps for mobile devices, Object Oriented Programming 3, where we learn C++ programming. Web Development where we learn to make websites and program in PHP, HTML, Java and so on...Database Management which is how it sounds and lastly Mainframe development. Where we learn COBAL and learn to manage mainframes............ So it should be a pretty good semester, but it seems like it will be a really busy one.

I just need to stay on top of things for 4 months and graduate. So far a good start to 2017 though its only been just over a week.

I hope in general 2017 is better than last year. I don't like the way things are going with how people get offended by everything. Tweets that celebrities make, pictures they post, marketing ads that people find stupid things to get upset over. I think people need to relax and realize that not everyone is out to get them.

I for one refuse to apologize for certain things. I lately have been getting into debates/arguments with religious people on YouTube over videos of "real ghosts and demons caught on tape!!"

I make fun of how they thing these obvious fake videos are real proof of demons. I also make fun of people who tell stories of how their cat once fought off a demon.... and so on. I'm thinking of copying those conversations and posting them here for entertainment.

I do make fun of god and religion and so on at times , and some people tell me I shouldn't. Though why not? IMO, god isn't real and religion is man made, so its fair game to poke fun at and show just how ridiculous it can be. If you take offense to stuff I say, then don't talk to me. I wont censor myself.

That said, I'm not out to pick on anyone and I'm not out to piss anyone or any group off. If it happens though.... shit happens.

So I think that's it for now. I think the gym song of the day will be from The Game because its what I was listening to last before I finished my workout.


No comments:

Post a Comment