Tuesday 24 January 2017

Don't go to the gym today, but will try to go to Muay Thai and then Boxing if I have energy after...
I did do weights yesterday morning between classes at school though.

I did biceps with some dumbbell curls, and some hammer curls, then some triceps. I tried to do bench press but my left shoulder couldn't take it. So I went on the machine and did some chest, which was easier on the shoulder.

I also did some shoulder presses. This shoulder has been giving me trouble for months...

Lastly, I hit the stationary bike for 10 minutes. It wasn't much but I was tired from staying up late doing assignments.

That's about it. Slow progress, but it was something. I wasn't going to go yesterday but I managed to drag my ass to the gym.

I think going to boxing or muay thai tonight will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment