Friday 11 November 2016

A New Start.

A New Start.


For quite some time I have felt like I couldn't really be myself. I made a tough choice recently that I feel is the right one for my future, health and sanity. Sometimes things start of exciting and fun, but people cant keep their true selves hidden forever. Things start to come out, but since you're invested you tend to come up with excuses for certain behaviour. You even defend it at times and pretend it will go away.

You invest time and money into people who never show appreciation and turn around and accuse you of never doing anything for them. You start to skip out on friends, you skip out on activities you love doing.....

Looking back I can see all the red flags that I ignored. Unfortunately a kid was involved. Not mine, but one I developed a father/son relationship with since I was in his life since he was 6 months old....

Ill miss him and think of that kid a lot and wish I could see him grow up, but I know I will also have my own some day.....

So, I want to start new, and get back the person I used to be. One thing I loved was being in shape , riding my bike every weekend, running, doing martial arts and best of all going out with friends , and laughing and being silly and enjoying life.

I think I wanted to start this blog to keep myself on track, and also because its like having a free psychologist.

I went for a run tonight and I couldn't do as well as I used to but it was a decent start.

At the end of my run a song came on that I think was very fitting for what I've been going through the past little while. Even if it's not your style take a listen. Sometimes life throws a lot at you but you have to shake it out.... and no its not Taylor swift.



A start to Improve on.


I tried to get the moon in there through the trees.

Tomorrow I'm going to do Muay Thai in the afternoon and will weigh myself at the gym for a starting point.


No comments:

Post a Comment