Monday 14 November 2016

Ate half a Delissio pizza.....

I eat crap and it sucks. It sucks because sometimes I'm so busy in a day that the quickest easiest meal is the way to go and that always means unhealthy. When you stop and you look at how many calories you just ingested you sit there thinking "holy crap that much for that?!?"

So there goes almost a full days worth of calories and its only the first quarter of the day!

So men in my age range need about 2200 to 2400 a day..... more than that and youll gain weight, less and youll lose.... So I guess I'm going to have to go to the Muay Thai class tonight because those classes burn a lot. You can burn up to 1000 in a very intense class.

So I just looked up some calculations and it says 1700 is a good number for me to lose weight fast, so ill try that out. I remember when I was about 28 I stuck to 1000 a day and lost a bunch of weight, but it was tough.

I was going to go for a run last night but my legs are really hurting. So that was put on hold. Though  I want to go again soon.

Though that thought process gets dangerous. The "I can go tomorrow" thoughts. That messes us up with lots of things.

Especially with people like me, who sit in front of a computer a lot. I do programming, so lots of the day I'm on here reading and trying to program, then I'm watching youtube and playing a game ..... so being active is secondary. I have the "ill go tomorrow" thought a lot. The next day I do it again. "ill go tomorrow"

and you keep doing that until you haven't gone to the gym in a month  or you haven't mowed the lawn or you haven't done something someone asked you to do because you keep putting it off and the more you put it off the lazier you get.

For now, here's the motivational song of the day. Ill make another post tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment