Saturday 12 November 2016

Day 2

I went to do a Muay Thai class at Pound 4 Pound in Pickering today at 2 PM. There were only two of us there which turned out pretty good. Better than there being 3 people and having an odd man out.

So we worked on reactive pad work. Which is the pad holder holds up which ever pad he wants you to hit. He doesn't call it out , he just holds it in the right spot , so his left hand in front of his face would be a jab, or holding it palm down would be an uppercut, both hands facing down by his waist would be a kick, and so on. And the other guy has to hit them as fast as he sees it.

It's a good workout and is a lot better than already knowing what combo you are doing and just doing the same combo over and over for 3 minutes until moving on to the next one.

The warm up before that was skipping for 3 rounds of 3 minutes and one minute of pushups and one minute of squats between sets. I realized that the instructor was taking video at the end of the session, so If I can find it on the website I might post it unless I look like I'm dying.

I also, got to see this Lambo at the flea market after leaving the gym.

Oh and I checked my weight today to see what I'm starting at and its 240..... So  I want to go to 200 .

Also here is the motivating workout song of the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment